Senior Financial Consultant.
Collingwood office: (705) 430-3533
Robin was born in Val d’Or, Quebec and studied at Appleby College, Oakville, Ontario and Huron College (University of Western Ontario), London, where he graduated with a BA in Economics.
Following two years in sales with CIL and two years as part of the management team for Ontario’s Pavilion at Expo ’67, Robin joined the investment industry.
- A successful career lasting 13 years with R.A. Daly & Company, an institutional investment firm, specializing in the areas of Institutional Sales, Sales Management and as a Partner on the board & Executive Committee
- Two years with Gordon Capital following the merger of R.A. Daly & Gordon Capital in 1983.
- Private Wealth Management in 1985 with Connor Clark & Company, becoming a Portfolio Manager and Partner one year later and enjoying fourteen successful years with Connor, Clark as it grew its assets under administration to $1.8B and was eventually purchased by RBC in 1999.
- Moved residence from Oakville to Creemore in 1998 and over the following eight years, managed a branch for Connor, Clark; founded Upland Investment Management and acted as Consultant and Portfolio Manager with Nigel Stephens Investment Counsel in North Toronto
- Joined TriDelta in 2006 to provide a ‘holistic financial, estate planning and investment management service’ to families in Creemore and the Georgian Bay area.
Appleby College, 1970-1995
Community Foundation of Oakville, 1992-1997
R.A. Daly (1976-1983), Gordon Capital (1983-1985),
Connor Clark (1986-1998)
Golf at Mad River Golf Club, Creemore
Tennis at Monterra & Creemore Tennis Clubs
Curling at Creemore Curling Club
Biking, running & cross-country skiing & gardening
Wife, Catherine, part owner & manager, Curiosity Book Store in Creemore
3 children living in Belgium, Antigua and Collingwood and three grandchildren.
Contact Robin today at (705) 430-3533